Cairo Kairos

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

OK ...OK I will admit it. I am looking for an "easy out" of letter writing. I am so far behind that I can't see even a glimpse of light at the end of my e-mail tunnel. Is it because I don't care about my family and friends? Is it because I am a recluse who desires to hide what I am doing? Is it because my life is boring and I think I have nothing to report? Nay! Again I say "Nay" to all three of the options...well there is some truth to to the third one. Truth be known I want to write and keep up, but getting the right combination of time, concentration, and working internet is very difficult.
Although I am a bit intimidated by the many bloggers who have gone before as well as the technology of it all, I am going to join the world of blogging. Now lets set the ground rules right from the start. First off,I am making no commitment as to how often I will update this blog. Secondly don't come here looking for deep intellectual fodder, my reading as of late goes no deeper than "How Terrible Are the Terrible Two's?" and the occassional Suduko puzzlebook. Finally, lets all keep in mind that a blog really isn't a substitute for a real letter nor does posting a comment count as a real letter. So although I hope to relieve a bit of pressure I am not excusing myself from the occassional personal form of communication...nor you.

Ok with that all said on to posting pixs! and sending out the address.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cairo-karios said...

We went to the baby disco a few weeks ago while we were at the beach. It was an activity the hotel offered after dinner. Caleb loves music and has quite a good sense of rhythem

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home