Cairo Kairos

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pulling A Late Nighter!
Caleb and I are up waaaayyy too late waiting to go to the airport to pick up a friend of a friend. I have no clue why every flite coming into this country must arrive in the wee hours of the morning but Egypt must have been at the bottom of the air traffic totem pole!!!
Anyhow...
1 more week of school but only 2 more actual teaching days and I can't wait! Looking forward to at least a month of relative freedom maybe more. Should start tutoring by 3rd week of August. Yancey's new book on prayer is arriving tonight with this friend and I am looking forward to a good read and time to contemplate the theme of prayer and maybe actually spend some serious time in prayer...what a concept!

1 Comments:

Blogger capps duo said...

Kelly and I are reading through Yancey's book with our small group. We can do some chatting about it (over chips and salsa) in August!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home