Cairo Kairos

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Well today is Caleb's first day of preschool, and I am celebrating up at Cafe Greco! He wasn't exactly in great shape to start school as he had ben a bit sick, took a late nap yesterday so hence had a tough time getting to sleep early,tough time waking up and an even tougher time forgoing his morning Barney ritual..BUT he did and joyfully ran into the school and never looked back. That's a good thing right? He is only going to preschool 2 days a week and already I am a bit shakey how will I handle kindergarten?
I am really liking my new schedule that allows he and I to hang together quite a bit, we painted suncatchers yesterday! I also get more time to be with friends and drink coffee although it is easy to allow social time to crowd out my reading and study which I had hoped would be more of a priority. I guess my quest for a schedule orderly life must go on!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jodi said...

oh, what i would give to have coffee with you at cafe greco! wouldn't that be great if i could beam myself over there?! are you still drinking your mint latte?

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home