Cairo Kairos

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Well Finally!
Sorry it took so long to upload pixs but the internet and my old slow computer just can't get in sync. I know you are saying "Old Computer?" but at this point I can't get online at home with the new laptop and am still a novice at how to work the photo program sooooo.
Anyhow here are some pixs, they realy don't do justice to the beauty but at least it gives an idea. I am always so intrigued by how varied beauty is. It was so beautiful, yet would require a completely different vocabulary to describe it than I would use to explain the Rockies, the coastline of Greece. Beauty is interesting that way.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger alawcrew said...

Oh that rugged terrain makes me miss Cairo so much. I miss a lot about Cairo actually. I can't wait to come back. Love your updates. Hows the Calab man? How does he like school? Madd keeps trying to get on the bus with Breckon. Poor fellow, he still has 3 years to go! Ang

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home