Cairo Kairos

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good News!
With no hassles or questions asked I was able to get a renewal of my visa for another year! Yeah God!!! So thanks for the many prayers.
Christmas break has ended and now it is back to the routine...not that I am complaining don't get me wrong. Actually the break wasn't much of a break so getting back to work was not all that hard. Spent most of the break apartment hunting again and finally I have signed a contract and paid a deposit so enshallah nothing should stand in the way. It is a rather small place but we don't need much, the real blessing is the yard. If you have never been here then that won't mean a great deal to you but for any former Maadities you know grass is a precious commodity in this town and one has to pay handsomly to have a little plot to call your own. I really lucked out in finding a place in my price and grass to boot. My hope is that this will be home for a long time. I am looking to make repairs and create a warm home and raise Caleb there. So hopefully this will be the case. I will get pixs of teh place soon.
I had a potrait done of Caleb but not sure which is the best so I am posting the final choices and you can vote.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I don't know how to vote on these pictures b/c he is so DANG cute - I love them all!!!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home